We believe the Gtech HyLite is the smallest, most compact high performance vacuum cleaner in the world. The Gtech HyLite offers outstanding cleaning performance, is robust and durable, requires very little maintenance and is extremely lightweight. At just 1.5kg, with a 20 minute runtime*, vacuuming will never be the same again. Most vacuums suck the dirt through long hoses and tubes, which can become blocked easily. The HyLite collects the dirt just 1 cm from the floor. This shorter airpath enhances cleaning performance and helps compress the dirt. Gtech have designed the HyLite for the future. Modern homes need vacuums that are speedy and straightforward to use; that can clean fast and clean well. They need to be low maintenance, with simple disposal; to run efficiently, consuming hardly any power. They need to last a long time and be easy to dispose of. The Gtech HyLite takes us into our new age of vacuuming… When you first experience the HyLite, it’s hard to believe that such a lightweight product can deliver outstanding cleaning performance?. Lifting and carrying the HyLite is effortless. The handle extends at the touch of a button and instantly retracts to store away in a drawer. Cleaning your home has never been easier. Runtime: Up to 20 Minuites Weight: 1.5kg Charge time: 2 Hours Handle Type: Telescopic Battery Type:(ECO)* Charging the HyLite’s 14.4V Lithium-ion battery uses over 8 times less mains power than many corded vacuum cleaners need during use (per year?)
- You still get performance cleaning with a bagged vacuum, but theyre more efficient because they dont have a cyclone bin that requires power.
- Bags used to be expensive and were a pain to buy. With Gtech, you can enjoy affordable replacement bags that can be delivered to your home in just a few days.
- There are no dirty filters to clean or replace – just a bag that you remove and throw away. The bag acts as the filter, offering a new clean each time you use a fresh one.
- The HyLites 0.3L bag can actually hold up to 1L of dirt. Thats because the dirt is compressed by the 10L of air that the HyLite sucks up every second. Large capacity competitor vacuums often have a bin size of 0.7L, but many need to be emptied when they reach just 0.3L.
- Breathable bags are more environmentally friendly. There is no dust cloud when you empty and no need to use a plastic bag each time you empty.
|Item Weight||1.5 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||28 x 18 x 109 cm|
|Volume Capacity||0.30 litres|
|Special Features||lightweight, bagged, compact|
4.5 out of 5 stars