Makita is the leading manufacturer of professional power tools on the market. The VC4210MX/2 Dust Extractor, for wet and dry vacuum cleaning, has a powerful 1,200 watt motor, with 1,800 watt power take off. Class M removes 99.9 per cent of dust with limit value for occupational exposure 0.1 mg/m3 and is suitable for processes involving mica, china clay, gypsum, wood dust such as soft wood and hard wood, silica dust such as masonry and concrete. Not suitable for the collection of asbestos, carcinogenic dusts or dusts contaminated with carcinogens and/or pathogens or explosive materials. The VC4210MX/2is approved for Dust Class M in accordance with EU standard. The VC4210MX/2 features a power outlet with auto/on/off function, when working with an electric drill, sander or cutting tool, the automatic stop/start function activates the machine when the connected power tool is used. The VC4210MX/2 is equipped with automatic filter cleaning system, PET filter cartridge and speed regulation. 1 year manufacturer warranty with a further 2 years when registered within 30 days of purchase.
Makita VC4210MX/2 Dust Extractor, 1200 W, 240 V, Blue, 42 Litre
- With power take off
- Hatchback with large opening for easy access to filter. Durable PTFE (upstream main filter) flat filter with high filtration efficiency for fine dust and debris. Washable non-stick membrane.
- Automatic filter cleaning system; Infinite clean system (automatic filter cleaning system) cleans the filter in approximately 15 seconds
- PET filter cartridge for high grade filtration of motor cooling air, offers extra protection of motor turbine and electronic parts
- Individual settings for different hose diameters (21, 27, 32, 36 and 38mm)
- Speed regulation
- Air flow sensor beeps when air flow is reduced by a clogged filter, full tank, etc.